Saturday, March 27, 2021

W12 Reflection: Social Media for SEO & Social Networking

 

  • List four social media sites on which you can market your website.
    • InstaGram
    • Facebook
    • Pinterest
    • YouTube
  • Choose one of the social media sites you listed and explain the specific steps you could take to market your website (be creative!).
    • Instagram is where I will focus.
      • Share images of finished products
      • Create #s
      • Encourage customers to tag their products made with my instructions
        • Discounts
        • Featured on my website
      • Offer sales campaigns

 

  • Describe your social media optimization plan including both short-term and long-term goals.
    • I plan on doing a little more research on where my customer base is spending their time online.  In the long run I will focus my adds or content development in those areas.
  • Explain how you will measure success.
    • I will use google analytics to measure the sales via the traffic from social media.
    •  Great news!!! I made my first sale!!!  https://cookiefab.com/ (Links to an external site.)

       

      For my product, I don't think LinkedIn will be a good route for me to go.  I am selling design instructions to people who make cookies.  Linked in is for professional business people.  So I think I will use a combination between Youtube, Instagram, and Pinterest.  Youtube will allow me to give short teaser instructions that sell my lessons.  where Instagram, and Pinterest will help my customers share their work.  I could also use it to directly offer sales, deals, or examples of works.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment