Saturday, April 3, 2021

W13 Reflection: Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics

 

·  Who and When?

  • I will take on doing this task, because I don’t really care to outsource this.  I am going to spend a little bit of time once a week on this, because I would rather focus on other aspects of product development.  I am sure that I will always be able to start this task, because it will always be able to dynamically grow and be applied.

·  What and How?

  • I will add keywords to different pages that will show up in searches.

·  Where will the links be gathered?

  • As well as reaching out to other people in my industry and try to cross feature each other’s content to drive mutual traffic.

Page Grade: 63/100

Web Page: cookiefab.com/

Keyword: design

 

Changes you plan to make

explanation

I will reduce the number of files that are being requested

I feel this will enable traffic to flow better and not get in the way of the customers process of separating from their money.

I will actually add the keyword “Design.”

This is exactly what I am selling.  But customers are not finding their way to my site because the keyword is not used.

I will add the keyword in the title tag.

This will enable the site to be found better.  Putting it at the top of its kind.

I will create a description and include this tag

I do not actually have a description for this page.  But I will need one to have customers know what the product more understandable.

I will make a description at least 160 charters long

I am only saying this because it is for this assignment.  I don’t feel it will actually make a difference.  The reason why is because it is not explained to me why this is important.  My wife’s website is doing just fine without this.

 

  • Which country has the 3rd most views for the entire site?
    • United Kingdome
  • What percentage of visitors were returning visitors to the store's website in January?
    • 17.13%
  • Which age group views the site most?
    • 25-34
    • How many new people of that age group were acquired in January?
      • 10,455
  • Are there more men or women coming to the site?
    • Male
    • Which gender has the largest dollar amount purchased per transaction?
      • Female
  • How much, in dollars, did people in Houston, TX buy from the store?
    • $828.89
  • What percentage of all sessions in January came from Paid Search?
    • 43.28%
  • How many sessions came from people on Google Pixel (not the Pixel XL)?
    •  
  • Of the top 10 landing pages, which one had the highest bounce rate?
    • https://shop.googlemerchandisestore.com/google redesign/apparel/kid s/kid s youth
  • What is the overall conversion rate for eCommerce?
    • 3.03%
  • How many check-out abandonments were there?
    • 1283

No comments:

Post a Comment