Saturday, March 13, 2021

W10 Reflection: ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance

 

This week we spent our time researching and putting into practice Return on investment (ROI) & Optimizing Ad Performance.  We did this by actually setting up our keywords and ads.  I am now live.  Setting up my conversion tracking value was good for me to figure out.  The return on investment is influenced here, because I had to set a value.  I am tracking the value of these conversions.  I am a little overwhelmed here.  I would like to add my code to where the customer finally purchases the product.  this is the point of no return for them and is the point I would like to measure.  I am using shopify.  But I am also OK if none of you can help me.  I will start researching this issue on google.  I am sure I will find a solution.  Just probably not in time for this assignment to be completed.  I changed "Make your own 3D Printed Cookie Cutters" to "Design 3D Printed Cookie Cutters."  I did this because I felt the original was a bit wordy and didn't really communicate what i was really selling.  Which is your ability to design.  Turns out this has a bit higher rate of searches too.  more people want to design than make.  SO that is good for me.  I am trying to appeal to people who want to make things using a computer, not make things directly with their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment