Saturday, February 6, 2021

Week 5 MKT250

 

While researching, discussing, and creating my site.  I realized there are a few things that are the most important to me.  You could call these “Best Practices.”  Some best practices may be as follows. Paying attention to color scheme so there is not any clashing that your eyes will catch.  Something smooth and consistent.  layout considerations for flow.  Making sure the eye roves to important details and doesn't gloss over clutter.  Font considerations.  this is similar to flow but really needs special attention.  Overall user experience.  Prototyping or a dry run to confirm that the site is running smoothly before it is released. 

A few things that others may not have any issue with, but I may need to consider.  How or who to have in charge of managing the paypal account.  For me, I may not be able to spend the time in learning a new software.  That being said, what’s more important in a business than making money?  Maybe this is my main focus and other aspects of the company are delegated.  Another issue is the look of paypal.  I don't want ugly yellow buttons on my pages.  Turns out you can edit it.  Good to know about how many people actually complete their transactions vs other options.  That is something I missed in my research.  I am glad to hear you can customize the button.  That default look does not go with everything.  As for the button not working.  Maybe planning in advance on what support number you would call just in case this issue comes up.  Maybe even do a dry run and test the call out.

No comments:

Post a Comment